Originally Posted October 17, 2014
- Be inspired with a big “why”. What are the costs to you if you don’t take the initiative to explore new opportunities? If you keep doing what you are doing, will anything change? If nothing changes, could you lose your house? Could your kids miss out on a university education or the chance to develop their talents? Would your retirement years be limited? Would your health and relationships suffer?
- Team up with successful people. Follow their system. Top network marketing companies provide a ready-made system to follow, with all the marketing materials, online assistance and training tools. Also, the person who introduces you to the company is there to support you, so just follow the system built by successful people. Duplication and simplicity bring greater results. Who are some successful people you know, or authors you admire who have developed strategies for success?
- Be a constant learner. Be open to change. The more you grow personally and develop your skills, the faster your income with grow. What are your plans for personal growth?
- Take action. While it is important to set written goals and plans, you must take daily action steps and follow up with your contacts. You’ve heard it before: the fortune is in the follow up. So, what is your system? Who will you follow up on today?
- Balance your life with play, persistence, patience, passion and prayer. What areas do you need to add for greater balance?
- Be thankful, whatever the outcome. Gratitude spills over into every area of your life and attracts good people to you. As you walk in praise and thanksgiving, your troubles will seem smaller and you’ll be amazed at how many answers will come your way.